rooty added a comment.

  In D19074#413824 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D19074#413824>, @ngraham wrote:

  > While you're at it, can you also replace `system-switch-user` in the Breeze
icon theme with the much better version that's in the Breeze Plasma theme?

  I'm so sorry, I didn't even notice before making the diff - there are two
icons in the system.svgz (Breeze desktop theme) that look really similar:
  "system-switch-user" (one user + arrow): F6619519: image.png
<https://phabricator.kde.org/F6619519>
  and "system-users" (two users): F6619521: image.png
<https://phabricator.kde.org/F6619521>

  I accidentally replaced system-switch-user in the //icon// theme with
system-users (not system-switch-user) in the desktop theme.

  Should I roll that back? Or should I make the appropriate modifications to
"look and feel" so the Plasma theme would use the two user icon instead of the
one user + arrow one?

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons

To: rooty, #vdg, ngraham