ndavis added a comment.

  In D19020#414317 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D19020#414317>, @rooty wrote:

  > In D19020#414300 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D19020#414300>, @abetts wrote:
  >
  > > Well, maybe it is time to call it and be done. I don't think we are going
to please everyone right now. Maybe our best option is to have you, as the
proponent of this idea, make the decision after long debate.

  > You're right, and thanks for giving me the nudge I needed :D
  >
  > Okay so, I propose the icon remain the way it is right now:
  >  F6620691: image.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6620691>
  > because
  >  (1) we can't use an I beam with or without dots (the label is too vague)
  >  (2) we could use a long bar, but it looks kind of like a progress bar
  >  (3) we could use a circle, but we technically don't need to - and this
sort of stresses the fact that it's an entirely different login screen that
it'll take you to

  That last little square in the username bothers me.

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Framework (Library)

To: rooty, #vdg, #plasma, ngraham, abetts
Cc: trickyricky26, ndavis, broulik, kde-frameworks-devel, michaelh, ngraham,