cullmann added a comment.

  I like the idea of having better short document names without numbers.
  The algo looks a bit like what the document list tries to do with the
shortest paths differentiating two files.
  I think the documents stuff ignores the changed doc names as it looks for
file name changes, but that might be wrong.

  For the code: I would prefer that one uses e.g. just a call to an algorithm
for reversing: https://en.cppreference.com/w/cpp/algorithm/reverse
  For the data structures, please use some vector for the pairs, the QList will
heap allocate all stuff larger than a pointer.

REPOSITORY
  R39 KTextEditor

To: loh.tar, #ktexteditor
Cc: cullmann, kwrite-devel, kde-frameworks-devel, #ktexteditor, domson,
michaelh, ngraham, bruns, demsking, sars, dhaumann