fvogt added a comment.

  In D15739#485960 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D15739#485960>, @ngraham wrote:

  > In D15739#485949 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D15739#485949>, @fvogt wrote:
  >
  > > I just noticed this in openQA runs from a live medium. There is no
single-click way to get to the root directory anymore, as / is mounted as an
overlayfs of a tmpfs and a squashfs container.

  > > Not sure what the best way to improve this is, any idea?
  >

  > So there's no entry in the Devices section that goes to `/`?

  No, there's in fact no devices section at all as it would be empty. The live
cd itself is marked as ignored as there's nothing useful on there and it can't
be ejected and the other layers are mounted from loop devices which udisks
apparently ignores as well.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO

To: meven, #dolphin, #vdg, tcanabrava, ngraham, elvisangelaccio
Cc: fvogt, meven, elvisangelaccio, Codezela, davidc, tcanabrava, ndavis,
romangg, bruns, davidedmundson, abetts, svenmauch, broulik, acrouthamel,
kde-frameworks-devel, LeGast00n, michaelh, ngraham