sitter added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> broulik wrote in kbusyindicatorwidget.cpp:111
> How about `PM_LargeIconSize`

Oh, that would work!

> cfeck wrote in kbusyindicatorwidget.h:48
> Why is this property needed? If the (parent) widget is no longer busy, this
> spinner needs to be hidden anyway.

Mimics the QML API, haven't given it any thought TBH. You can have the spinner
visible but paused, I am not sure why exactly you'd want a paused spinner but
that's what the property does anyway.

i.e.

- you can have a visible but !running spinner which would simply be the spinner
at whatever the last rotation update was.
- a visibile and running spinner = animation
- a running but !visible spinner = effectively noop

That said, **I** have no use case for it so we can remove it for the time being
if you'd prefer.

REPOSITORY
  R236 KWidgetsAddons

To: sitter, cfeck