dfaure requested changes to this revision.
dfaure added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> kfileutilstest.cpp:2
> +/* This file is part of the KDE libraries
> +    Copyright (c) 2019 Nicolas Fella <nicolas.fe...@gmx.de>
> +

Liar :-)

I wrote the first version of this test method.

> kfileutils.cpp:2
> +/* This file is part of the KDE libraries
> +   Copyright (C) 2019 Nicolas Fella <nicolas.fe...@gmx.de>
> +

ditto

> kfileutils.cpp:64
> +
> +    // TODO: network transparency. However, using NetAccess from a modal
> dialog
> +    // could be a problem, no? (given that it uses a modal widget itself....)

You can remove this TODO. By moving this code to KCoreAddons we are finally
closing the lid on this TODO.
It just won't be done, it wouldn't be a good idea anyway (too slow, and would
require an async API, and a KIO dependency). So if it's ever done, it'll be
with a different implementation in KIO, while this one will remain the "simple
and synchronous" way, sufficient for many apps.

REPOSITORY
  R244 KCoreAddons

To: nicolasfella, dfaure
Cc: kde-frameworks-devel, LeGast00n, sbergeron, michaelh, ngraham, bruns