filipf added a comment.

  In D25814#574389 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D25814#574389>, @ngraham wrote:

  > In D25814#574380 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D25814#574380>, @ndavis wrote:
  >
  > > FWIW, Adwaita Dark uses dark separators, but GNOME doesn't use nearly as
many icons as we do. F7806761: Screenshot_20191209_155912.png
<https://phabricator.kde.org/F7806761>

  > To me, this image really shows how good the dark separators look. I don't
think the fact that our UIs are more icon-heavy is a significant factor here.
Unlike GNOME, we tend to use ToolButtons, which have no outline until hovered
over. So in fact there are probably fewer lines with the separator color in our
Toolbutton-heavy UIs compared to GNOME.

  Already asked in VDG, but repeating here: how would we handle dark separators
on really dark color schemes?

  This is the most downloaded color scheme and it won't work well with dark
separators: https://store.kde.org/p/1294011/

REPOSITORY
  R265 KConfigWidgets

To: ndavis, #frameworks, #vdg
Cc: ngraham, davidedmundson, filipf, cfeck, hpereiradacosta,
kde-frameworks-devel, LeGast00n, GB_2, michaelh, bruns