ervin requested changes to this revision.
ervin added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> apol wrote in test_signal.h.ref:137
> How about having `isSaveNeededChanged(bool)`? It could be in
> KCoreConfigSkeleton.

Damn, and I was wondering which better name we could use... it was already
there all along since KCoreConfigSkeleton has isSaveNeeded indeed... Thanks
Aleix! :-)

Note this means the logic will need to be adjusted though since it'll also need
being emitted only when the value changes. AFAICT currently it does emit always
on property change while only the first change would be necessary... also it
won't emit again on load() calls when it's most likely we're rolling back.

REPOSITORY
  R237 KConfig

To: tcanabrava, ervin
Cc: ervin, GB_2, apol, kde-frameworks-devel, LeGast00n, michaelh, ngraham, bruns