On Thu, 24 May 2012 13:19:37 GMT, Jason E. Hale wrote:
> SVN commit 8223 by jhale:
>
> - Update graphics/digikam-kde4 to 2.5.0
> - add LICENSE (GPLv2)
> - make NLS optional
> - add MYSQL option to build MySQL database support
> - remove LENSFUN option (graphics/lensfun is now required)
> - remove MARBLE option (libkgeomap provides this and is required)
>
>  M  +42 -35    Makefile

-QT_COMPONENTS= gui dbus network qt3support sql svg xml \
+USE_KDE4=              automoc4 kdehier kdeprefix kdelibs libkdcraw libkexiv2
libkipi
+USE_QT4=               gui dbus network opengl qt3support qtestlib \
+                script sql sql-sqlite3_run svg xml webkit \
                 qmake_build moc_build rcc_build uic_build

Are these qt4 components really required by digikam? I suppose most of them are
indirect dependencies inherited from kdelibs4 and thus shouldn't be listed here.

Max