Hello

About a year ago several area51 ports introduced an explicit XDG_CONFIG_HOME
and/or XDG_DATA_DIRS assignment to /dev/null, iirc in order to prevent the
build process to create paths in the home directory of the building user.

Earlier today I was browsing some ${PORTSDIR}/Mk/... files and noticed
Mk/bsd.port.mk sets both variables to WRKDIR. The way I see this, it
should therefore be safe to remove the explicit value overloads in the
area51 ports, but I haven't tried doing so yet.

Is there anything that still needs them?

Alonso