On Sunday 21 December 2014 21:37:01 Oleg Nauman wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 19, 2014 at 12:51 AM, Ajtim <lum...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > I have some errors on my FreeBSD 10.1, KDE 4.14.3 related to akonadi:
> > akonadi_control.error:
> > Executable "akonadi_nepomuk_feeder" for agent "akonadi_nepomuk_feeder"
> > could
> > not be found!
>
>  You will need to rebuild kde4-runtime with NEPOMUK option enabled

It was build and I did rebuild again with NEPOMUK option enabled and I got the
same error again:

Executable "akonadi_nepomuk_feeder" for agent "akonadi_nepomuk_feeder" could
not be found!
Executable "akonadi_folderarchive_agent" for agent
"akonadi_folderarchive_agent" could not be found!

Is it possible that is something related with ballo? Or should I turn off in
System settings - Activities - Plugins?
I will get a try.

--
ajtiM