On Friday, April 22, 2016 03:07:24 PM Matthias Apitz wrote:
> With the example below the command
>
> $ /usr/local/lib/qt5/bin/qmlscene hello.qml
>
> gives only a grey box, but no text in it. What do I wrong?

A quick check on OpenSUSE 13.2 shows that the example code -- on Linux -- does
display a grey rectangle and black text.

Matthias, on the off-chance that this is color-inheritance related, can you add

 color: "green"

to the declaration of the Text object? You may also want to set font
properties, just in case the default font is misbehaving.

[ade] (who has no FreeBSD on hand just right now)