afogl001 <> changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
                 CC|                            |

--- Comment #7 from afogl001 <> ---
I realize this is a super old bug but this may be related to "Bug 377726 -
Incorrect spelling with Language autodetect".  

In an open message, go to "Settings -> Spellchecker..." and disable "Enable
autodetection of language".  

That fixed the issue for me but strangely enough, it's not reproducible because
when I opened any new messages, spellcheck worked regardless if I enabled or
disabled autodetection of language.  I'm running Kmail/Kontact 5.5.2 on
OpenSUSE Leap 42.3

Hope that helps!

You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.

Reply via email to