>> 1) There is no way to flip between two Activities on a single keyboard
>> shortcut, as one can flip between two windows with Alt-Tab (called
>> Walk Through Windows in System Settings). One can likewise set "Walk
>> Through Desktops", but not "Walk Through Activities".
>
> There is, Meta-Tab. Which is Windows-Key-Tab here, I'm not sure if this
> is generally the case. Look at Systemsettings -> Shortcuts and Gestures
> -> Global Shortcuts -> Plasma Desktop. I'm using KDE 4.8, but I'm pretty
> sure this was already like that in 4.7.

Thank you. I already have Meta-Tab reassigned to something else. What
is Meta-Tab assigned to for you, id est, what is the name of "Walk
Through Activities" on your system?

>> 3) There is no quick way to send a window to a different Activity,
>> such as one can move a window to a different Desktop from the Task
>> Bar's context menu -> Move To Desktop.
>
> Open the application's window menu, there are two similar entries, To
> Desktop and Activity.

Interestingly, it appears in the window chrome context menu but not in
the Task Bar context menu. But that is good enough for me. Thanks!

> There you can select on which desktops and
> activities the window should be. I just noticed this myself, I have
> shortcuts to send a window to any desktop (I set them to Meta-Shift-Fn to
> send to desktop n, and Meta-Shift-Esc to show it on all desktops), so I
> never use the menu. Maybe someone should raise a feature request to make
> shortcuts possible for activities, too.
> It's not exactly what you asked for, because in order to move a window to
> another activity/desktop you have to check the destination
> activity/dektop, and then repeat and uncheck the current one.

Indeed in KDE 4.7 the options to move the window to any particular
Activity exist, but there is a bug and they all move to All Activities
no matter which was selected.

Thanks!

--
Dotan Cohen