Hans Muecke posted on Mon, 09 Apr 2012 09:46:32 -0500 as excerpted:

> Am Sonntag, 8. April 2012, 11:27:33 schrieb Hans Muecke:
>
> Now it's looking "right" ... thanks everybody!
>
> http://goo.gl/fpJGK

Thanks for the fix report as well! =:^)

As for missing the behavior bit, I'm a heavy customizer and definitely
love the fact that kde makes all these things so configurable so wouldn't
want that to disappear, but they could do a bit better job of making all
desktop related settings available in one place, perhaps the desktop
settings dialog available from the desktop itself, as on MS.  Even tho
I'm a heavy user of various config options, I do end up looking in the
wrong place for them, occasionally, so it's no surprise people unfamiliar
with it would miss the icon/module entirely at times, even if they'd been
specifically told about it.

I wonder what changes to settings organization they'll make for kde5 aka
kde frameworks...  They've definitely gotten better since 4.0 in that
regard, with the biggest change for 4.5, but I think it can still be made
a bit better, and expect 5.0 to try it.