On Thursday February 08 2018 11:44:51 Kevin Krammer wrote:

> I considered buying the 13" PRO, but they mention a long delivery time for
> German keyboard layout variants

I no longer try to spend extra or wait longer to get a model with a standard US
keyboard layout, but will just get the standard French vendors offer here; it's
amazing how quickly you can learn to blind-type on the wrong kind of keyboard
layout. Just don't look at the keys when you're typing, esp. passwords.

I find it about equally amazing that people can actually learn to use a German
layout (not to mention computing jargon) ;)