Hi,

the automatic project backup just saved me of having reconstruct more than half an hour worth of work, due to another ugly git master timeline spacer tool bug.

The spacer tool still behaves unreliable, totally destroying projects but you notice only on project reload! A sign of the malfunction is that when you move a complex set of clips and transitions, suddenly the whole group jumps around instead of moving correctly with the mouse, sometimes sticking to some place. However, everything looks fine until you save and reload: a lot of clip and transition copies, some clips and transitions lost, or maybe hidden beneath others.

The upside is, backups were to my rescue. So thanks for them!

Best regards,
Harald