Hi,

when I looked at the XML of the Kdenlive project I'm at this time working on ... I couldn't believe my eyes: 234(!) internally added frei0r.cairoblend transitions. But my project only has 9 tracks in total, including audio tracks. Has anyone else noticed such an explostion of internally added transitions? No wonder performance may be bad...

I'm seeing <property name="disabled">1</property>, so these junk transitions may actually be switched off. But then ... why do a recently created fresh Kdenlive project need more than 200 disabled internally added transitions?

Best regards,
Harald