I think it's not necessary TO BE if it can TO USE.
Kdenlive projects could dialog with other projects to compatibilize formats, exports and APIs; and this to allow software be called each other.

Not always is needed to reinvent the wheel but to improve each specialized wheel to run vehicle as a team.

Narcis Garcia

__________
I'm using this dedicated address because personal addresses aren't masked enough at this mail public archive. Public archive administrator should fix this against automated addresses collectors.
El 9/4/22 a les 8:53, Evert Vorster ha escrit:
Hey there Zeke.

I am a long time user/tester of Kdenlive, and I certainly won't mind more functionality in Kdenlive.

However, people are used to their workflows, and are resistant to change, which is something to keep in mind when extending functionality of any program. So, if what you have in mind adds to Kdenlive without taking away that would certainly get my vote.

Of course, you would have to discuss your plans in-depth with the actual developers of Kdenlive.

Kind regards,
Evert Vorster
Awesome Chapters Tours
http://www.awesomechapters.com <http://www.awesomechapters.com>