Thank you.
After lots of testing with .MTS files, I suppose that TV apparatus require AVCHD filesystem structure.

Any known (GNU/Linux) software to create it?

I've explored k3b but I only see DVD-Video preset and no Blu-Ray or AVCHD.

Narcis Garcia

__________
I'm using this dedicated address because personal addresses aren't masked enough at this mail public archive. Public archive administrator should fix this against automated addresses collectors.
El 28/6/22 a les 0:54, Loïc Vanderstichelen ha escrit:
Try to export separate streams from Kdenlive :
- H264 (21Mbps) - video only
- AC3 (192kbps)
And mux them with FFmpeg :
ffmpeg -i video.mp4 -i audio.ac3 -c:v copy -c:a copy output.mts
Normally FFmpeg can generate transport stream from any compatible codec.
AVCHD is a format with multiple directories containing metadata that you cannot
create but it's possible that the Panasonic TV accept the *.MTS file.
"Narcis Garcia" debianli...@actiu.net – 27 juin 2022 21:56
El 27/6/22 a les 19:56, farid abdelnour ha escrit:
hi
Em seg., 27 de jun. de 2022 às 14:41, Narcis Garcia