Hi,

The motion tracker (auto-detection feature) in KDENLIVE versions 21 and 22 does not work as in previous versions. I follow the program developments carefully. In the old version this feature was working great.

The problem is that artificial intelligence in function is not what it used to be. The problem needs fixing or replacing with old code.  In the old version, the object you tracked (it could be text, human, or something else) could be tracked without error. (If necessary, you can connect to my computer and see the problem.)

For your information.

Kind regards,

Erol Savaş