CentOS 7 uses systemd. I'm by no means an expert on it, but you may be able
to shoehorn systemd into thinking that it's a managed service (there's
apparently legacy support for SVR4-style init scripts) using systemctl.
Again, being still new to systemd myself, I can't really offer much useful
advice beyond that, but that's where I'd start looking.

hth,
Klaus

On Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 5:25 PM, Todd Simmons (todsimmo) <todsi...@cisco.com