Its working now!!! Thanks :)

<https://about.me/rpcaldeira?promo=email_sig&utm_source=email_sig&utm_medium=email_sig&utm_campaign=external_links>

[https://aboutme.imgix.net/background/users/r/p/c/rpcaldeira_outlook.com_1455023098_86.jpg?w=105&q=90&dpr=1&auto=format,redeye&rect=0,14,756,504]

Rui Pedro Caldeira
about.me/rpcaldeira

On Thu, Sep 15, 2016 at 10:22 AM, Wlodek Wencel
<wlo...@isc.org<mailto:wlo...@isc.org>> wrote:
Hello,
sorry for delayed answer, did you managed to figure that out?

You are not giving any specifics how are you doing it so this are the
basic steps:
1. ./configure --with-gtest
2. make
3a. make check (to stop on first failure)
3b. make -k check (run all tests despite any occurring failure)

Regards,
Włodek Wencel