Hi folks. I was working on getting the 1.3 debian package build tested.
There are a few errors in the debian git repo that I need to get fixed, but
I am trying to help the maintainer keep the kea package up to date, and
hopefully stay that way.

In my latest build, I see a few warnings, and I was not sure if these are
something I should file a bug for, or simply ignore under Debian. None of
these cause a problem, but I want to verify these will not be an issue:

dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: package could avoid a useless dependency if
debian/kea-common/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libkea-dhcpsrv.so.8.0.0 was not
linked against libz.so.1 (it uses none of the library's symbols)

dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: package could avoid a useless dependency if
debian/kea-common/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/hooks/libdhcp_lease_cmds.so
debian/kea-common/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libkea-dhcp_ddns.so.1.0.2
debian/kea-common/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libkea-process.so.1.0.0
debian/kea-common/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libkea-dhcpsrv.so.8.0.0 were not
linked against libkea-cfgclient.so.4 (they use none of the library's
symbols)
   dh_installdeb -O-B
   dh_gencontrol -O-B

dpkg-gencontrol: warning: Depends field of package kea-dev: unknown
substitution variable ${shlibs:Depends}
   dh_md5sums -O-B
   dh_builddeb -O-B

This last one is a little strange. I am not entirely why the kea-dev
package would not have any shared library dependencies. This may be a
Debian specific thing... Anyhow, looking for any help/advice on these.

Thanks,
Jason