Hello all,

Here's a switch: I'm not looking for assistance! I just want to share what I've
learned.

I've been prototyping Kea (1.3 and now moving to 1.4) with the following
configuration:

  *   SuSE Linux Enterprise Server (version 12 and now 15)
  *   Pacemaker / Corosync as a high-availability framework in a two-node
cluster
  *   Postgresql to store leases (in a replicated master/slave configuration)

The setup worked very well. The one downside I experienced had to do with
leases and subnets. If a subnet is removed, active leases are not automatically
removed from the database. Perhaps the behavior is different in 1.4 (I just
finished creating the RPMs).

If anyone is interested in any of the configuration, send me an email.

Cheers,

Rob

Rob Sutherland
Senior Product Developer - silhouette R&D | Windstream
robert.b.sutherl...@windstream.com<mailto:robert.b.sutherl...@windstream.com> |
broadviewnet.com
p: 613-280-2008 (Canada)
p: 973-848-8811 (US)

This email message and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by
reply email and destroy all copies of the original message and any attachments.