Benni Bärmann wrote:
> Hatten wir das nicht sogar schon mal beschlossen und nur nicht
> umgesetzt? Denke auch, dass das sinnvoll ist.

Kann mich nicht erinnern, klingt aber gut.

Herzliche Grüße
        Christian

--
|-------- Dr. Christian Siefkes --------- christ...@siefkes.net ---------
|   Homepage: http://www.siefkes.net/   |   Blog: http://www.keimform.de/
|   Better Bayesian Analysis:           |   Peer Production Everywhere:
|   http://bart-project.com/            |   http://peerconomy.org/wiki/
Modern methods of production have given us the possibility of ease and
security for all; we have chosen, instead, to have overwork for some and
starvation for others. Hitherto we have continued to be as energetic as we
were before there were machines; in this we have been foolish, but there
is no reason to go on being foolish forever.
        -- Bertrand Russell, In Praise of Idleness

[Datei- oder HTML-Anhang entfernt]

Antwort per Email an