Hi,
I am trying to run the example hello.lua script over light-httpd server in
windows.  When I run the hello.lua directly from the command line it is
working but how to execute hello.lua through the browser.
  Please find attached hello.lua file.

Thanks & Regards
Nageswararao.Dadi
Larsen & Toubro Ltd
L&T Integrated Engineering Services,
KIADB Industrial Area, Hebbal, Hootagalli,
Mysore 560018, Karnataka, India (IST)
Desk Number : 91-821-2405082
Ext:5696
Mobile Number:+91-9916766441

E-mail:nageswara....@lntemsys.com

This mail is classified as :
( ) L&T EmSyS Proprietary    ( ) L&T EmSyS Confidential     (X) L&T EmSyS
Internal Use    ( ) L&T EmSyS General Business

Nageswara Rao/LNTEMSYS
12/10/2010 11:48 AM

kepler-project@lists.luaforge.net
cc
Rathish P/lntem...@emsys
Subject
::Suggest us installation procedure for CGILua

Hi,
I have down loaded following three components for CGILua
LuaRocks - http://luarocks.org/en -
keplerproject-luarocks-v2.0.3-final-31-ga90a0d3.tar.gz
WSAPI - http://keplerproject.github.com/wsapi/ -
keplerproject-wsapi-v1.4-0-g435353e.tar.gz
CGILua - http://keplerproject.github.com/cgilua/ - cgilua-5.1.4.tar.gz
Please suggest us how to install LuaRocks/ WSAPI/ CGILua for WINDOWS.