San Diego Supercomputer Center
University of California, San Diego
San Diego, CA, U.S.A.

On 6/21/13 1:46 AM, gnichi.moha...@simulabo.com wrote:
Hello again
Thank you Jianwu for your quick reply. My goal is to be able to retrieve simulation results from a workflow on the web. Ptolemy II has an implementation of a web server in Ptango. For some reason it's not included in Kepler. So there is no way that my kepler workflow can serve me it's results via json or xml?
Thank you
On 2013-06-20 18:55, Jianwu Wang wrote:
Hi Gnichi,

    I think the core task in your requirement is setting up a web
site to run a workflow and show its results. I don't think Web service
actor is the right solution.

    There are some efforts building Web interface for Kepler. These
projects are built on top of the Kepler tool. You can check their
detailed info at
https://kepler-project.org/developers/interest-groups/webui/web-user-interface-interest-related-work.

Best wishes

Sincerely yours

Jianwu Wang, Ph.D.
jia...@sdsc.edu
http://users.sdsc.edu/~jianwu/

Assistant Project Scientist
Scientific Workflow Automation Technologies (SWAT) Laboratory