To MIT Kerberos Support,

Hope you can help with this problem I am having.  I am running one Domain Controller
with Windows 2003 Server and Exchange 2003 Server. Every 15 minutes in my Event Viewer
I am receiving the error report noted below.  The LSASS.exe is running at 99% CPU
usage because of this.

I checked my server for virues - it is clean.  I added a registry key to force
Kerberos to use TCP over UDP for Kerberos packets.  I ran the ksetup.

I have worked with Microsoft support on this and other than reloading the server's
operating system they haven't anymore suggestions to help fix this problem.

Any ideas what this might be?

Thank you in advance for your time,

Mary Williams

Event Type:      Error