Jeffrey Hutzelman wrote:

By default, Firefox will only perform GSSAPI (negotiate-auth)
authentication
when the protocol is 'https://'.

Check the "network.negotiate-auth.delegation-uris" and
"network.negotiate-auth.trusted-uris" parameters (under "about:config")
and
make sure that you allow "http://"; as well as "https://"; if you are
accessing
non-SSL protected sites.

network.negotiate-auth.delegation-uris = "https://,http://";
network.negotiate-auth.trusted-uris = "https://,http://";

Aaaa!  No!  Don't do this unless you _absolutely_ need this ability.

Running HTTP negotiate over a plaintext connection is _not secure_. It provides no integrity protection and is subject to a relatively easy man-in-the-middle attack.

I totally agree with Jeff, that is why SSL is the default setting for Firefox. I was just pointing out one possible reason why the test was not working for the original poster.

-Wyllys