Hi,

I am trying to have the okay as delegate flag set in the client kerberos
ticket. I had the following two concerns regarding the same, any help would be
appreciated :

- I wanted to know the method by which I can check if the ok-as-delegate flag
is set in the service ticket and if so the client can have this flag set.
- Also, if there is any way in which the client can request the KDC to set the
ok-as-delegate flag for the requested ticket.

Thank You for your cooperation. Looking forward in hearing from you. Your help
is really appreciated.

Thanks,
Harsh