This change was made by a bot.

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu)

  [IEC PineTrail] suspend/resume failure

Status in “linux” package in Ubuntu:

  I installed Ubuntu via USB and I picked for it to replace the current
  operating system completely.  I ended up trying this process two
  additional times because I thought there was an error in the
  installation. When I boot I can hear the familiar hand drum log screen
  sound but my display is black. I then later figured out that (at the
  point of the black screen) if I close the lid of my Chromebook and
  then open it immediately after, the Ubuntu log in screen appears like
  it should.  So at least I can get logged in.  Another problem upon
  finally getting the Ubuntu log in screen to appear is that my
  chromebook's fan seems to be running hard than it ever has before
  (that includes running Chrome OS, Chrubuntu 12.04, trying Ubuntu 11.04
  from USB boot, and Insyde H20 BIOS). This kind of worries me because
  the fan seems to be on a constant full blast and has not stopped once
  since I have logged in to Ubuntu 13.04.

  On another note, there need to be more custom keyboard configuration
  to take adtantage of all of the Chromebook keys, like brightness
  up/down, browser back/forward page buttons, browser refresh, and
  window switching.  I an pleased to see at least volume shortcuts.

  ProblemType: KernelOops
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 13.04
  Package: linux-image-3.8.0-8-generic 3.8.0-8.17
  Uname: Linux 3.8.0-8-generic i686
  Annotation: This occured during a previous suspend and prevented it from
resuming properly.
  ApportVersion: 2.8-0ubuntu4
  Architecture: i386
  AudioDevicesInUse:
   USER        PID ACCESS COMMAND
   /dev/snd/controlC0:  brad       2416 F.... pulseaudio