** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu)

  live: press enter message not visible

Status in “linux” package in Ubuntu:

  Burned http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/daily-live/current/saucy-
  desktop-i386.iso (downloaded an hour or two ago) to a DVD, then booted
  it. I selected "Try Ubuntu".

  After a while I entered "sudo reboot" in an xterm.

  The system went down, ejected the DVD and then hung there.

  There were two lines of text on the screen, some part of the shutdown
  script.

  It did not say "press return to continue" as it used in older
  versions.

  I pressed the return key and it did continue and rebooted at the end.

  For apport details  see bug 658042, I just run apport-collect there,
  before the reboot.