** Description changed:

  Dear Developers and maintainers,

  trying not to make a big fuzz about it:

  Let me just quote
  https://bugs.launchpad.net/baltix/+bug/930447/comments/97 from
  2012-06-05:

- > The non-PAE version of the Linux kernel will be dropped completely
- following the 12.04 release.
+ > The non-PAE version of the Linux kernel will be dropped completely
+ > following the 12.04 release.

- Pls correct me and mark as invalid, if Ubuntu doesnt have to follow
- naming conventions given on Linux-Kernel.
+ Pls correct me and mark as invalid, if Ubuntu doesn't have to follow
+ naming conventions given on the Linux-Kernel.

  Trying to find appropiate information in the package change-log:

  linux-meta (3.4.0.1.1) quantal; urgency=low

    * Open Quantal Quetzal 12.10
    * Temporarily disable LBM
    * Remove non-PAE i386 references

   -- mail adress hid...@canonical.com>  Wed, 02 May 2012 06:21:45 -0700

- Pls clarify this and correct Ubuntus Kernel-nming on i386 package if
- appropriate
+ Pls clarify this and correct Ubuntus Kernel-naming on i386 package if
+ appropriate.

  Personally I think Linus wouldn't smile, even though if I thought the
  index-finger to Nvidia was a bit to rough. Personally I think this bug
  has security-potential.

  Thanks for helping to make Ubuntu better every day.

** Description changed:

  Dear Developers and maintainers,

  trying not to make a big fuzz about it:

  Let me just quote
  https://bugs.launchpad.net/baltix/+bug/930447/comments/97 from
- 2012-06-05:
+ 2012-06-05 (referencing the release-notes on 12.04.2):

- > The non-PAE version of the Linux kernel will be dropped completely
+ > The non-PAE version of the Linux kernel will be dropped completely
  > following the 12.04 release.

  Pls correct me and mark as invalid, if Ubuntu doesn't have to follow
  naming conventions given on the Linux-Kernel.

  Trying to find appropiate information in the package change-log:

  linux-meta (3.4.0.1.1) quantal; urgency=low

    * Open Quantal Quetzal 12.10
    * Temporarily disable LBM
    * Remove non-PAE i386 references

   -- mail adress hid...@canonical.com>  Wed, 02 May 2012 06:21:45 -0700

  Pls clarify this and correct Ubuntus Kernel-naming on i386 package if
  appropriate.

  Personally I think Linus wouldn't smile, even though if I thought the
  index-finger to Nvidia was a bit to rough. Personally I think this bug
  has security-potential.

  Thanks for helping to make Ubuntu better every day.

Packages, which is subscribed to linux-meta in Ubuntu.

  Kernel Description doesn't explain its a PAE-Kernel _ since 3.4.0.1.1
  _ Linus would not smile _.

Status in “linux” package in Ubuntu: