I have this problem too with a bluetooth mouse (magic mouse or logitech
mouse) using Mavericks or Yosemite, and usign LTS 12.04 64
bits.*************

The mouse works correctly on Linux and Mac, but after using it on Mac, the
mouse stops responding on Linux.
When configuring bluetooth on Linux appears as connected and configured.
To make it work again, you must delete it and pair it again.

Another problem I found is that many times, regardless of using Mac, Linux
bluetooth mouse does not initialize correctly. I have been compelled to create
a script in the system startup to initialize it properly:
hcitool cc DEVICE ADDRESS

On the other hand, if you are using the KDE desktop, there is another
major failure when trying to pair a Bluetooth device, in this case a
mouse. The system shows you a notice that you want to connect a mouse,
but that message does not appear in a window in which you can press the
keyboard intro to accept. The notification appears on the taskbar, where
you can not interact with it.

Packages, which is subscribed to bluez in Ubuntu.

  Apple bluetooth keyboard non-responsive after reboot

Status in bluez package in Ubuntu:

  Binary package hint: bluez

  (Originally posed this as a question, and was encouraged to report it
  as a bug here. Despite the numerous similar problems reported over the
  last several years, I believe this one to be distinct, mainly because
  of the recently disappeared /etc/default/bluetooth file, as per my
  description below.) bluez version is 4.51-0ubuntu1, according to
  synaptic.

  After much hanky-panky, I had eventually gotten the keyboard to
  persistently work in 9.04, but unfortunately needed to update to 9.10
  because of the catastrophically broken intel video drivers in 9.04.

  The keyboard still works, but after reboot it is in an odd state where
  the "bluetooth preferences" show it as connected even though it is
  completely non-responsive. Cycling the connection (disconnect, then
  reconnect) will bring it right back up, but this requires (at minimum)
  another wired keyboard present to log in with. (Had to borrow a wired
  keyboard from work to accomplish this.)

  From what I was able to understand during the setup process in 9.04,
  one of the key steps was modifying /etc/default/bluetooth, which
  apparently no longer exists in the version of bluez shipping with
  9.10. Can anyone enlighten me as to where the settings which were once
  contained therein have relocated to?

  Some details about the system, which is a mac mini purchased in
  December 2008 (probably missing all the important stuff, but give me a
  little slack; it's my first attempt at asking a question) ---

  $ uname -a
  Linux elliot 2.6.28-15-generic #49-Ubuntu SMP Tue Aug 18 19:25:34 UTC 2009
x86_64 GNU/Linux
  $ cat /etc/lsb-release
  DISTRIB_ID=Ubuntu
  DISTRIB_RELEASE=9.10
  DISTRIB_CODENAME=karmic
  DISTRIB_DESCRIPTION="Ubuntu karmic (development branch)"
  $ lsusb
  Bus 001 Device 004: ID 1058:1003 Western Digital Technologies, Inc.
  Bus 001 Device 003: ID 1058:1001 Western Digital Technologies, Inc. External
Hard Disk
  Bus 005 Device 004: ID 05ac:8205 Apple, Inc. Bluetooth HCI
  Bus 005 Device 003: ID 05ac:8240 Apple, Inc. IR Receiver [build-in]
  Bus 005 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0001 Linux Foundation 1.1 root hub
  Bus 004 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0001 Linux Foundation 1.1 root hub
  Bus 003 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0001 Linux Foundation 1.1 root hub
  Bus 002 Device 002: ID 046d:c016 Logitech, Inc. M-UV69a/HP M-UV96 Optical
Wheel Mouse
  Bus 002 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0001 Linux Foundation 1.1 root hub
  $ hciconfig
  hci0: Type: USB
   BD Address: 00:22:41:D8:06:AD ACL MTU: 384:8 SCO MTU: 64:8
   UP RUNNING PSCAN
   RX bytes:62256 acl:3366 sco:0 events:76 errors:0
   TX bytes:813 acl:22 sco:0 commands:40 errors:0