Hi Michael,

My previous email was referring to the userspace tool that loads
bytestream to the CORSA adapter. Its name is genwqe and, currently, it
is still proprietary source. The inclusion of this tool into Ubuntu
repositories is going to be deferred to Ubuntu 15.10.

This bug is completely focused on the CORSA kernel device driver, which
is available in Ubuntu since 14.10, and we are aiming to upgrade it for
15.04 with some features that would show up in kernel 3.20 only.

I will double check if slipping it to 15.10 would work.

Thanks
Breno

  [Ubuntu 15.04] Corsa Update

  Have the following features (bug fixes) by 15.04:

  * Add sysfs interface for bitstream reload
  * Add support for EEH error recovery
  * PERST
  * tracepoints
  * Userspace EEH
  * timebase sync
  * guest support
  * mambo support
  * kexec support
  * AFU dynamic download

  Target: kernel 3.18/3.19

  > I think the only one of these we are going to get are:
  > * PERST
  > * tracepoints
  > * Add support for EEH error recovery
  >
  > The rest will probably need to be deferred.

  Canonical,

  For this feature, we will need to have some backports from kernel
  3.20. We will do it by 3.20-rc1 timeframe.