marking as a duplicate of bug 1419874

   krillin bluetooth discoverability enabled on boot

Packages, which is subscribed to bluez in Ubuntu.

  Visibility issues on rtm

Status in bluez package in Ubuntu:

  PRE_REQUISITES:
  Two phone with rtm on

  STEPS:
  1. On mako goto settings bluetooth
  2. On Krillin goto settings bluetooth
  3. Both phones should now discover each other
  4. Close both settings app
  5. Bootstrap Flash one phone so it has no record of the other
  6. Now open its settings bluetooth app
  7. It now discovers the other phone still.

  EXPECTATION:
  I only expect visibility to happen while the bt page is open.

  ACTUAL:
  It seems that once triggered nothing stops the visibility, the same may be
true of vivid but I have only test this on rtm

  POSSIBLE SOLUTION:
  Have a toggle switch available in the indicator like there is on the desktop
possibly.