Canonical,

These are the patches that we need to support this feature in 15.04. I
understand that 3 of them are accepted in 3.19 and the rest in 4.0-rc1.

1b28f17 powerpc/eeh: Allow to set maximal frozen times
432227e powerpc/eeh: Introduce flag EEH_PE_REMOVED
a6130ed cxl: Add missing return statement after handling AFU errror
3d5be03 cxl: Fail AFU initialisation if an invalid configuration record is found
b087e61 cxl: Export optional AFU configuration record in sysfs
6f963ec cxl: Fix device_node reference counting
62fa19d cxl: Add ability to reset the card
1212aa1 cxl: Enable CAPP recovery
95bc11b cxl: Add image control to sysfs
4beb542 cxl: Use image state defaults for reloading FPGA
49fd644 cxl: Update CXL ABI documentation
9bcf28c cxl: Add tracepoints
d3383aa cxl: remove redundant increment of hwirq
0712dc7 cxl: Fix issues when unmapping contexts
db7933f cxl: Disable SPAP register when freeing SPA
d6a6af2 cxl: Disable AFU debug flag
13da704 cxl: Early return from cxl_handle_fault for a shut down context
456295e cxl: Fix leaking interrupts if attach process fails
80fa93f cxl: Name interrupts in /proc/interrupt
bc78b05 cxl: Return error to PSL if IRQ demultiplexing fails & print clearer
warning

Thanks

  [Ubuntu 15.04] Corsa Update

  Have the following features (bug fixes) by 15.04:

  * Add sysfs interface for bitstream reload
  * Add support for EEH error recovery
  * PERST
  * tracepoints
  * Userspace EEH
  * timebase sync
  * guest support
  * mambo support
  * kexec support
  * AFU dynamic download

  Target: kernel 3.18/3.19

  > I think the only one of these we are going to get are:
  > * PERST
  > * tracepoints
  > * Add support for EEH error recovery
  >
  > The rest will probably need to be deferred.

  Canonical,

  For this feature, we will need to have some backports from kernel
  3.20. We will do it by 3.20-rc1 timeframe.