Brian, just want to confirm, earlier today, you mentioned that the Vivid
release is frozen.  If so, then we may have to go with the driver you
have.  We have been working with the Upstream kernel maintainers to get
some of our recent patches pulled into their tree.  If there is a
chance, we would probably ask the team to pull in a few more patches for
consideration for this driver candidate for your Vivid kernel release.

Thanks,
Walt

  lpfc driver for Ubuntu 14.04.03

Status in linux package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged

Bug description:
  The bug is a place holder to provide commit id's/patches needed in
  Emulex lpfc driver for Ubuntu 14.04.03.