Also, since the attached files aren't patches but rather deb packages,
I'll go ahead and undo the patch tag and flags.

Could you try and communicate with Bogdan Koval (bodyakov), and see if
you guys could come up with a proper patch in diff format for the
changes required? Then attach it here again and subscribe ubuntu-
sponsors again.

  WiFi is slower on Ubuntu than Windows.

Status in The Linux Kernel:
  Unknown

  My wireless internet connection, no matter what dongle I use as an
  interface, is always slower and I have more DNS issues "unable to find
  website" than what I ever get on even the Windows 10 Developer Beta
  running on my same machine within a different hard disk.

  Using Ubuntu, my internet connection will often slow to a screeching
  halt, videos fail to stream properly from popular sites a'la Youtube
  or such, I get DNS issues reported by Chrome and Firefox in which my
  current connection cannot "find" a website although connected, and
  last but not least, my connection will cut in and out intermittently
  though I have set the MAC address of my router as the BSSID. Windows
  10 does not give me these issues, and has been more stable
  connectivity-wise from day one of the first public beta of Windows 10.

  Something is terribly wrong, and I do not know what. I have tried what
  seems like everything to fix the problem, and I still have the same
  issues. If Ubuntu cannot support common wireless devices and drivers,
  why would the general public want to prefer Ubuntu over something more
  stable?

  Package: libnm-gtk-common 0.9.8.8-0ubuntu7
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.16.0-28.38-lowlatency 3.16.7-ckt1
  Uname: Linux 3.16.0-28-lowlatency x86_64
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia
  ApportVersion: 2.14.7-0ubuntu8
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: Unity