The severity for LVT issue was down to the medium after fwts version
V0.26.07. Set the bug to invalid.

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu)

  HIGH failure detected during S3 test

Status in “linux” package in Ubuntu:

  This was found in the logs and I need some idea of whether this should
  block a certification:

  FAILED [HIGH] KlogFirmwareBug: Test 1, HIGH Kernel message: [ 3527.661337]
[Firmware Bug]: cpu 1,
  try to use APIC500 (LVT offset 0) for vector 0x400, but the register is
already in use for vector
  0xf9 on another cpu

  The full log is attached.

  The system ran through 30 cycles of S3 and each cycles got this error,
  however, it also went through 30 of S4 without this issue, and it then
  ran several hours of stress without a problem.

  You can view the system here:

https://certification.canonical.com/hardware/201302-12676/submission/i0ryyDGuuBim19Y

  I do NOT have access to the hardware, and it is unlikely we'll get
  much help with a firmware fix if this is something that you think
  should gate the certification. Just FYI.