install in legacy, no problem.

** Changed in: hwe-next

Packages, which is subscribed to linux-lts-utopic in Ubuntu.

  [Dell Latitude E5550 - Houston 15 BDW] could not find boot partition
  after installing system via live USB (both of legacy and UEFI)

Status in HWE Next Project:
  In Progress
Status in linux-lts-utopic package in Ubuntu:

  Hardware: (CID201409-15490) Dell Latitude E5550 - Houston 15 BDW

  Steps to reproduce this bug:
  1. install the system via a live usb (both of legacy or UEFI could reproduce
this bug)
  2. select default setting is asked by the installation menu.
  3. reboot after the GUI provided the "successful installation" message

  Expected result:
  reboot to the fresh installation system. get ready to be in Ubuntu world

  Actual result:
  could not find bootable device (both of legacy and UEFI shows this kind of
message)

  More information:
  Because I could not access the installed system, I collected possible
information for debugging under the live usb desktop. Please refer to the
attachment bug-report-201409-15490.tar.gz