I currently have the development version. I will do that tomorrow or the
next week as at the moment there is a thunderstorm and my internet
connection is very unstable, and I must use my (limited) mobile broadband.
Sorry.

On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 1:25 PM, Christopher M. Penalver <
christopher.m.penal...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Davide Depau, could you please confirm this issue exists with the latest
> development release of Ubuntu? ISO images are available from
> http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/daily-live/current/ . If the issue remains,
> could you please run the following command in the development release
> from a Terminal (Applications->Accessories->Terminal), as it will
> automatically gather and attach updated debug information to this
> report:
>
> apport-collect -p linux <replace-with-bug-number>
>
> ** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu)
>
> --
> You received this bug notification because you are subscribed to the bug
> report.
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1203286
>
> Title:
>   [HP Probook 4510s] System fan not working correctly after suspend
>
> Status in The Linux Kernel:
>   Unknown
> Status in “linux” package in Ubuntu:
>   Incomplete
>
> Bug description:
>   I noticed that since Natty or Oneiric (I don't remember precisely) I
> have a strange behaviour: after resuming the PC from suspend, the fan
> starts rotating too fast, even if the PC is not hot. When I first had the
> problem, I could solve it by (dis)connecting the power cable. In latest
> versions of Ubuntu, maybe since Precise, this workaround doesn't work
> anymore.
>   I have the mainline kernel downloaded from here:
> http://kernel.ubuntu.com/~kernel-ppa/mainline/v3.11-rc1-saucy/
>
>   I attached some logs, I don't know what else I can provide to help
>   troubleshooting this bug.
>
>   I'm using Ubuntu 13.10 amd64.
>
> To manage notifications about this bug go to:

Davide
<http://bashkaraoke.altervista.org>