** Changed in: bcmwl (Ubuntu)

     Assignee: (unassigned) => Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre (mathieu-tl)

Packages, which is subscribed to bcmwl in Ubuntu.

  Package is not being installed if you install from a usb pendrive
  created from disks

Status in bcmwl package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  STEPS:
  Pre-requisite: Laptop with bcmwl supported chipset, intel based macs or dell
xps for example.

  1. Grab the latest 15.10 daily image from cdimages
  2. Plug a usb pendrive into the system
  3. Open Disks
  4. Format the pendrive
  5. Select restore image to drive
  6. Select the image you just downloaded
  7. Click on okay if the install is happening on the pendrive
  8. Click on okay again to confirm
  9. Add the user password for permission to write to the drive
  10. Insert the written image into the laptop you want to install on
  11. In the uefi menu select the pendrive
  12. Select the live session
  13. Open system settings
  14. Open Software and updates
  15. Tap on the Additional Drivers tab

  EXPECTED:
  I expect to the bcmwl driver available to install

  ACTUAL:
  I see only micro code driver for the cpu (see screenshot)

  Included files:
  Screenshot
  /etc/apt/sources.list