** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu)

  HP Pavilion DV4-2145DX does not resume after suspend

  Closing the lid suspend works, will not wake up even after entering
  Ctrl alt F2 and Ctrl alt F7 or manually pushing the power button,
  space bar or mouse has no effect.  The system has to be powered down
  with the button and rebooted.  I was using 15.04 was not and issue!
  This is new in 15.10.  I have never filed a bug report before and
  tried to follow directions nor could I find another bug in this
  version with this issue, I found the bug reports for previous
  versions!

  Release:        15.10
  N: Unable to locate package pkgname

  Package: ubuntu-release-upgrader-core 1:15.10.14
  ApportVersion: 2.19.1-0ubuntu4
  Architecture: amd64
  CrashDB: ubuntu
  CurrentDesktop: Unity
  Date: Sat Oct 31 10:01:33 2015
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 13.04 "Raring Ringtail" - Release amd64 (20130424)
  PackageArchitecture: all
  SourcePackage: ubuntu-release-upgrader
  Symptom: dist-upgrade
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to wily on 2015-10-22 (8 days ago)
  VarLogDistupgradeTermlog: