Funny thing, I didn't have many hope to my workaround because in Ubuntu
15.04 because after some minutes, It failed. But now on Ubuntu 15.10,
with Bluez 5, the problem still exist but my workaround  works.

echo "options iwlwifi 11n_disable=1 bt_coex_active=0 power_save=0
auto_agg=0 swcrypto=1" | sudo tee /etc/modprobe.d/iwlwifi.conf >
/dev/null

Packages, which is subscribed to bluez in Ubuntu.

  Bluetooth does not coexist with WiFi

Status in bluez package in Ubuntu:

  On my system bluetooth and wifi are unusable together. I have a built-
  in CSR-based bluetooth module in my laptop, and an Atheros wifi. Wifi
  transfers slow to a halt whenever there is BT traffic.

  For example, if I play a music file from another machine through the
  network using a BT headset, only the first few seconds of the file
  will play until the player runs out of buffered data. No further data
  is downloaded. Web pages also do not download, and I even lose
  connection to AP from time to time.

  At the same time, it looks like AFH is trying to work. If I monitor
  the value returned by 'hcitool afh', it changes. But this seems to
  have little effect on connection quality.

  Is this a problem with my hardware, or the AFH implementation? Is
  there a way to force bluetooth to not use the channels in use by WiFi?