I built the next test kernel, up to the following commit:
b9df84fd7c05cc300d6d14f022b8a00773ebcf8c

The test kernel can be downloaded from:
http://kernel.ubuntu.com/~jsalisbury/lp1516547

Can you test that kernel and report back if it has the bug or not? I
will build the next test kernel based on your test results.

Thanks in advance

  Ubuntu 15.10 crashes with RAID-10

Status in linux source package in Wily:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  When trying to install Ubuntu 15.10 with a RAID-10 created the system
  crashes after some time during the installation. Hitting Alt+F4 gives
  the following output as seen from screenshots in attachments.

  It looks like kernel 4.2 have some issues with RAID-10 as we can
  install Ubuntu 15.04 (with kernel 3.19) without problems. If we
  upgrade to kernel 4.2 in Ubuntu 15.04 we get the same errors.

  We have no problems when installing without RAID, RAID-0 or RAID-1.
  We've also tried on different hardware and different disk types/sizes
  but we still get system crash.