I have a NVIDIA ION-based MiniPC.
I have wireless Logitech EX110 mouse and keyboard combo connected through USB.

Unexpectedly, after minutes or hours using it normally, mouse and keyboard stop
working at all. They are totally blocked.
The system does not semm to be halted as windows change, music keep playing,
etc. but as I don't have any other USB keyboard or mouse, I have to reboot to
fix.
IMPORTANT: Disconnecting and reconnecting the usb cable of the emitter does not
work. Disconnecting from one USB port and connecting to another does not work.
The green LED light of the USB emitter is off and reconnecting does not swith
it on, nor reconnecting on a distinct USB port.

The only way is using the button to switch off the MiniPC, and then
switch it on "physycally" for a reboot.

A very strange point is that sometimes I can work for hours without
problems, and other times after 10 minutes, it comes the problem and I
have to reboot.

** Tags: apport-collected blocking halts keyboard logitech mouse usb wireless
--
USB Wireless keyboard and mouse blocks unexpectedly
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/598883