** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu)

  After update, xorg will not boot

  Last night, Ubuntu Software Updater installed a round of updates.
  I shut down my computer, and when I booted this morning, the GUI failed to
load or run at all.
  I switched to a terminal with Ctrl+Alt+F1, which worked fine.
  I tried rebooting into 3.13.0-91 via GRUB, at which point the GUI worked fine.
  Examining Ubuntu Software Center History, the new linux-image stood out, so I
tried uninstalling that first.
  The command I ran was:
  sudo apt-get remove linux-image-extra-3.13.0-92-generic:amd64
linux-image-3.13.0-92-generic:amd64 linux-signed-image-3.13.0-92-generic:amd64
&& sudo apt-get install linux-image-extra-3.13.0-91-generic:amd64
linux-image-3.13.0-91-generic:amd64 linux-signed-image-3.13.0-91-generic:amd64
  My machine works fine now (with the old linux-image), but I thought I should
inform you of the problem with the new linux-image.

  P.S. Since xorg is involved I tried to use ubuntu-bug xorg as the
instructions said, but there was no way to enter an explanation, and reporting
system information with no explanation *now* when my system is *working* would
be completely misleading. There seems to be no way to attach any text or
message to an ubuntu-bug report.
  I have attached the output from apport-bug --save=bugfilename
linux-image-3.13.0-92-generic:amd64.