** Attachment added: "sudo lspci -vnvn > lspci-vnvn.log"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1619866/+attachment/4733387/+files/lspci-vnvn.log

** Summary changed:

- Lenovo E50-45 inverted microphone not detected properly
+ Lenovo G50-45 inverted microphone not detected properly

** Description changed:

- System: Lenovo E50-45 with Lubuntu 16.04
+ System: Lenovo G50-45 with Lubuntu 16.04

  Alsa information: http://www.alsa-
  project.org/db/?f=5e8ab749ddf4f0a7e4ae8f3ce678ddb9cb12c89f

  Internal microphone does not pick up sound by default. When I mute one
  channel, it works (this is not a good workaround since some application,
  such as Facebook Messenger, unmute both channels and set them to the
  same level automatically).